A must have for your salon trolley! Our Post Wax Lotion is hydrating and easily absorbed with the uplifting aroma of lemon myrtle. This combined with a blend of other natural, botanical extracts helps to soothe and protect the skin after waxing. Jojoba and rosehip oils deeply moisturise and assist in skin renewal and repair, while witch hazel, aloe vera and organic cucumber extract reduce redness and leave the skin feeling soft and silky.
Features & Benefits
- Light, silky-textured lotion with a refreshing citrus fragrance. For use after all body waxing services to soothe and protect the skin.
- Contains jojoba and rosehip oils, rich in skin-loving nutrients such as natural vitamins and essential fatty acids, which nourish and repair the skin after hair removal.
- Witch hazel, aloe vera and cucumber extract work to cool and calm.
- Lemon myrtle essential oil has an antibacterial effect. Use with Outback Organics’ Post-Wax Spray to help prevent pimples and irritation.
- Absorbs easily, leaving no greasy residue.
Directions For Use
- At the salon: massage into clean skin after waxing the back, chest, legs and arms.
- Caution: we recommend using Bush Balm for the face, underarms and intimate areas.
Ingredients: Aqua, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Allantoin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Laureth-7, Poly (Hexamethylenebiguanide) Hydrochloride, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Citral.