The Lash & Lid Foaming Cleanser can be used to effectively cleanse the lashes prior to lash extension application, removing the need to use protein remover pads. The product results in excellent retention and is easy to apply – we recommend using a brush for this purpose (also soon to be retailed by NL). A key benefit for using this as a lash prep product is that when conducting in-fill treatments, the lashes are far easier to cleanse.
50ml / Vegan Friendly
Why would someone buy this product over the eye makeup removers? Is this one better?
This product is not marketed as an eye make-up remover. This product’s main USP is to cleanse and sanitise the eye area, to protect against harmful bacteria therefore helping to prevent itching, redness and other irritations.
An added bonus of this product is that it can also remove make-up (not waterproof), but as the new EMUR is more effective at removing eye make-up, it is recommended a client uses the EMUR first to remove eye make-up, followed by the Lash & Lid Foaming Cleanser to cleanse and sanitise the eye area.
What are the unique selling points of the product?
· Can be used either as a professional or retail product (suitable for all clients)
· As a professional product, use in place of Protein Remover Pads to cleanse the lashes prior to a lash extension treatment
· Completely cleanses and sanitises the eyelids and lashes
· Facilitates the removal of secretions/crusting on the eyelids arising from conditions such as blepharitis
· Conditions the delicate skin around the eye area
· Can remove eye make-up (not waterproof)
· Does not strip the lashes of natural oils
· Will not break down adhesives used in eyelash extensions
· Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers, leaving the eyes feeling cool and relieved without any oily residue
· Does not sting the eyes
· Hypoallergenic formulation
· Can be used for cleansing make-up brushes and tools
How often should a customer use the product?
Natural lashes: once daily.
Lash Extensions: 2-3 times per week. (Note: Although the product has been specifically developed to use with lash extensions, we do not recommend more frequent usage because manipulating the lashes too much could affect retention).
Should it be used after or before removing make-up?
Ideally after removing make-up, as the EMUR is much more effective at removing eye make-up than this product. As you would sweep a floor to remove debris before washing it to thoroughly clean it, we recommend you use EMUR to remove eye make-up before using the Lash & Lid Foaming Cleanser to thoroughly cleanse and sanitise the eye area.
It is an added bonus that this product can also remove make-up (not waterproof).